Our Love Frenchie Reversible Harness is designed to keep your fur baby looking super cool and comfortable at the same time.
We all want our frenchies to look their best, that's why we've given you 2 fresh looks in 1. Simply flip the harness for a wardrobe change in seconds.
- Reversible Design For Two Fun Looks In One
- Lightweight And Breathable Printed Inner Mesh
- Comfortable Printed Neoprene Outer Material
- Quick Drying
- Adjustable Chest Strap
Neck Measurement - Measure the neck as you would for a collar, remembering you don’t want it too tight, so allow a little extra room.
Chest Measurement - Measure around the body from just behind the front legs around the deepest part of your dog's chest.
To make sure your pooch is comfy please allow room to fit two fingers under both neck and chest measurements. If you are in between sizes we recommend sizing up.
Please use the measurement chart first and the weight chart as a secondary guide
How To Reverse Guide
1. Unclip both ends of the chest strap and remove from the harness
2. Push the loop through the metal lead ring
3. Turn the harness over to reveal the second pattern
4. Twist the chest strap so the buckles are curved the right way around
5. Push the chest strap back through the loop and reattach both clips.
6. The harness is now ready to be worn on the second design!
Sir Galahad loves his new harness as do we. The skull design is great, he is 5.5 months old and has the medium size. We have also ordered the large as he is growing fast.
Returning customer. I really like the harnesses, well made, fit both my dogs perfectly and they are comfortable enough for the dogs to wear them all day when we are out without creating sore patches behind the front legs like some harness can and I don’t worry about pressure on the windpipe like with collar's
The customer service is brilliant too.
I measured as stated by yourselves, ordered the appropriate size and after wearing it for a mere five minutes, my dog pulled and it slipped over her ears. It didn’t come off as it held by the shoulders but it’s clearly too big. 😞
She looks great in this new harness, especially running towards you
Love, love, love our new harness from Love Frenchie. Our puppy scraped herself against walls / gates / pretty much anything when wearing her last harness but this one is immediately so much more comfortable for her. Plus it's pink and has unicorns on it, so she looks unbelievably cute. We love it!